WRITING POWERFUL COVER LETTERS AND THANK-YOU LETTERS
Writing cover letters and thank-you letters can be as challenging as writing resumes. In fact, sometimes it is even more daunting. What can you write in a cover that hasn't been written before? How can you reiterate what you've said in the resume without repeating the same language? What can you write in a thank-you letter that will guarantee your client will be called back for a second interview?
In this two-hour E-Summit, you'll learn how to write:
- Powerful ad-reply letters that differentiate your clients from the competition
- Effective cover letters that encourage recruiters to reach out to your clients
- Cold-call letters to top corporate executives that clearly position your clients as high-value candidates
- Networking letters that incite your clients' contacts to help them
- Unique email cover letters that encourage the reader to want more
- Innovative introductory sentences and paragraphs that truly distinguish your clients from other job seekers
- Meaty middle sections that convey the most essential information about your client as it relates to their current objectives
- Closing sentences and paragraphs that encourage action
- Thank-you letters that powerfully position your clients as the candidate of choice
Perhaps most importantly, you'll learn when different letter styles work best and why (bullet-style letters, paragraph-style letters, and T-style letters).
With this program, you will receive more than 30 pages of handouts and sample letters.
This program is offered via MP3 audio recording, and each attendee will receive the audio recording link, so you can listen - over and over - whenever you wish.
Cost: $69.00 (includes program and all materials)
Click Here to Register
Return to E-Summit Page
Back to top