RESUME WRITING ACADEMY:
Flagship Resume Training & Certification Program
RWA is the first comprehensive, strategically focused resume training program, guaranteed to teach you how to write powerful and effective resumes. Whether you're a beginning resume writer who wants to learn the art of resume writing or an experienced writer who wants to strengthen the breadth and depth of your expertise, RWA is for you!
- Part I - 6 Webinar Classes (including weekly homework assignments)
- Part II - 3 Independent Learning Programs (industry-specific resume & cover letter writing projects)
RWA graduates will be awarded the prestigious ACRW (Academy Certified Resume Writer) credential along with 36 CEUs.
“I mentioned my recent ACRW certification yesterday to a NY-based coach/trainer looking for a resume writer and the mere mention of the Academy and your names was enough to generate significant interest in talking and proceeding to the next step. I'm not sure if others considering taking your program understand the weight that the credential from your Academy provides.”
~ Betty Corrado, ACRW, Career Authenticity
“Enrolling in RWA is the best thing I've done in my 18-year career as a
resume writer. The class made me a better interviewer, writer, designer, and
strategist; it reinforced skills I already had; and it introduced me to a
new level of professionalism. The ACRW designation has already contributed
to increasing my revenue in two ways: it has bolstered my confidence to
charge more because I finally recognize the value I provide clients, and
believe clients are pre-sold when they see it listed in my email signature
block and/or hear it in my voice mail message. Thank you, Louise and Wendy,
for your guidance and contributions to my success!“
~ Janet Beckstrom, ACRW, CPRW, Word Crafter, Flint, MI
- Group Class with Live Instruction
- Spring 2013 starts May 16, 2013
- Individual, Self-Paced Class with Audio Instruction
Start Any Time You're Ready
- Develop expert resume-writing skills.
- Develop expert cover letter-writing skills.
- Develop expert resume-design skills.
- Earn the ACRW (Academy Certified Resume Writer) credential.
- Earn 36 CEUs for successful program completion.
- Position yourself as one of the top resume writers in the nation.
- Learn from the very best - Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark.
All of our graduates are offered unique opportunities:
- There are several large resume companies across the US who immediately hire our graduates for freelance resume writing assignments. If you're interested, they're interested - NOW!
- We offer exclusive opportunities to have your resumes and cover letters showcased in the books that we author. It's a great way to build your visibility, strengthen your credibility and capture new clients!
- Top RWA graduates are hand-selected for the exclusive RWA Guild of Writers working with top executives around the world.
Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark
Back to top