Stay in the
know on the latest trends
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, Career Trends Happy Hour, and you’ll receive the latest information on coaching, consulting, writing, leadership, and business development for career service providers worldwide.
Hi, I’m Marie Zimenoff, CEO of RWA...
I’m a passionate advocate for career industry professionals and a decades-long practicing career coach myself.
I’m so glad you’re here.
Presented by Wendy Enelow & Marie Zimenoff
Writing sales, marketing, and business development resumes are some of the best and most fun resumes to write. Why? Because these individuals almost always have quantifiable achievements, measurable performance highlights, and other metrics that give their resumes immediate impact and a lasting impression.
Surprisingly, these are also often the clients that tell you they were “just doing their jobs” and there’s nothing really special about their careers. Your challenge becomes helping them to identify the story behind their successes by asking the right questions, digging deep to uncover context around accomplishments, and reminding them that standing out is all about showcasing “who” they are, “what” they do, and, most importantly, “how” well they do it.
In this totally new, 2-hour E-Summit, you’ll learn how to write, format, and design resumes for sales, marketing, and business development professionals at all levels. You’ll learn to:
Here's a listing of what you'll receive in your portfolio of handouts for the program:
RECORDING: Webinar recording - listen/watch any time you want and as often as you want
RESOURCES: 40+ pages of samples, keywords, questions to ask, and more
Session qualifies for 2 CEUs.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
I am a lifelong Resume Writer, Career Coach, Author, Trainer, and Mentor who has been fortunate enough to follow my entrepreneurial dreams throughout my entire 30+-year career in careers. I'm most proud of:
* 2010 CAREER INDUSTRY MENTOR AWARD from the Career Management Alliance for my years of service to the careers industry, my career colleagues, and job seekers worldwide.
* MAJOR MEDIA COVERAGE in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Boston Globe, Washington Post, and scores of online and offline publications.
* GUIDING 1000's of EXECUTIVE JOB SEEKERS through career transition, using my expertise in resume and cover letter writing, LinkedIn profiles, executive job search, and career coaching.
* WRITING 25+ BOOKS on entrepreneurship, resumes, letters, keywords, interviewing, and more. Publications are available at www.wendyenelow.com, Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, and other major booksellers.
* WRITING 100's of PRINT AND ONLINE ARTICLES for Monster.com, Ladders.com, Netshare.com, and scores of other publications. Careers Columnist for the American Legion Magazine for the past 7 years. Recent articles and quotes in MONEY Magazine, Association for Training & Development Magazine, Business Insider, and many others.
* SPEAKING AT CONFERENCES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS NATIONWIDE for Career Thought Leaders (CTL), Career Masters Institute (CMI), National Career Development Association (NCDA), National Employment Counseling Association (NECA), International Career Development Conference (ICDC), Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW), LDS Employment, R.L. Stevens & Associates, US Army, US Navy, and many others.
* TRAINING HUNDREDS OF PROFESSIONAL RESUME WRITERS over the past decade.
* EARNING MY OWN PAYCHECK SINCE THE AGE OF 22. I am most definitely a lifelong entrepreneur!
Entrepreneur. Speaker. Leader. I never imagined holding these roles; my natural analytical tendencies didn’t lend to risk taking. Belief in the power of proactive career management overruled my introversion, driving me out of my comfort zone to build and lead a business.
As CEO of Career Thought Leaders and Resume Writing Academy, I merge vision and best practice to elevate the careers industry worldwide.
Career professionals transform lives and my mission is to support them in impacting the careers of others.
My training as a career counselor gave me insight into the complexity of career transformation and the struggle of fitting passions and skills together. My experience witnessing thousands of transformations as a resume writer, trainer, and career/leadership coach fuels the work I do every day.
I equip career services providers with the tools, training, and support they need to succeed, convening a think tank of industry leaders to share “the now, the new, and the next” in careers with 10,000+ colleagues worldwide.
I champion the world’s premier resume training organization to provide leading-edge programs, content, and resources. We elevate writers’ skills to world-class standards through the Academy Certified Resume Writer and Profile Writer programs and Resume & Profile Writing E-Summits.
Visit www.careerthoughtleaders.com and www.resumewritingacademy.com to learn how we're changing the world...one career success story at a time.