Resume & Profile E-Summit:
How to Write Education Resumes & CVs that Make the Grade
The session will be recorded and all registrants will receive access to the materials, live session, and recording. Qualifies for 2 CEUs.
Purchase the Recording and 100+ Pages of Samples
What's the difference between a CV and a resume? How do you know whether to create a resume or a CV for someone applying to a position in academia?
How do you help a client transition out of academia into corporate or vice versa?
Resume Writing Academy CEO Marie Zimenoff and Dr. Cheryl Minnick will answer these questions and more in this E-Summit. You'll learn academic hiring secrets from their combined 30+ years of experience in academia ... including sitting on search committees to hire positions like Chancellor, Provost, Vice President, Director, faculty, program directors, staff, and student employees.
During this 2-hour, content-packed session, you will learn:
- What to include on a CV and what you can leave off.
- How to create strategic documents while meeting CV formatting requirements.
- When to create a resume for professionals applying to work in academia.
- How to write documents for K–12 education professionals that stand out from the competition.
- What to include in cover letters, research statements, and philosophy of education statements.
The handouts include 15+ sample resumes, letters, and LinkedIn profiles from a wide variety of roles and levels, including:
- Candidates applying to high-level administrative positions in higher education and K–12, including Chancellor, Vice President, Provost, and Superintendent.
- Candidates targeting teaching positions – those who have been in the profession and those wanting to transition into teaching from the corporate world.
- Candidates applying to research administration and program management (academic and non-academic) positions within higher education.
- Clients who are targeting roles within education-related companies or transitioning out of education into the corporate world.
The handout also includes resources, questionnaires, and tools to build your confidence in communicating the qualifications hiring managers need to see for these positions while differentiating your client.
E-Summits are easy to attend – live or recorded:
LIVE WEBCAST: Friday, December 7, 2018, 12 noon to 2 pm US Eastern time
RECORDING: MP3 audio recording – listen any time you want and as often as you want (all who register receive access to the recording)
REGISTRATION: $69.00 (includes webcast, all samples and handouts, and recording)